The best Pizza Sauces are simple. The ingredients are simple. Simple to assemble. I grew up with this one and it stands out till this day. Make this batch for Pizzas tonight and store the rest for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator – or freeze it.
32 oz. can Cento San Marzano Whole Peeled Tomatoes
6 oz. can Organic Tomato Paste
3 tbsp. Oregano, chopped fine
3 tbsp. Basil, chopped medium
- Place Cento San Marzano Organic Peeled Tomato’s in bowl. Squeeze each tomato to break it apart in the bowl.
- Add Cento Organic Tomato Paste in a tube and mix well to thicken slightly.
- Add Basil and Oregano to bowl and mix well.
- Can use right away but will be best if covered and left in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- This makes a large batch and can be frozen in smaller containers.