4 Organic Avocados (must be ripe)
1/3 Cup Vegan Mozzarella cheese
1/2 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
6 Mint leaves
4 Basil leaves
2 Organic Tomatoes
1 small Cucumber
1/2 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Optional : Drizzle of Reduced Balsamic Vinegar
- Clean, halve and remove the seed from each Avocados.
- Take one of the Avocados and cut into small cubes.
- Crumble (or dice up) Vegan Mozzarella cheese.
- Tear the Mint and Basil leaves for garnish.
- Clean and cube half of the Cucumber.
- Quarter the Tomatoes.
- Clean and break apart a Pomegranate and remove enough seeds for 1/2 Cup.
- In a bowl, gently mix the Cucumber, Tomatoes, Pomegranate, Mint and Parsley with Olive Oil.
- Spoon mixture into the remaining 7 Avocado halves and serve.
- OPTIONAL: I really like to drizzle some reduced Balsamic Vinegar over them as an added flavor layer.