- 2 slices Trader Joes Cracked Wheat Sourdough Bread.
- 1 small Poached Egg.
- 2 Slices Trader Joes Citterio Prosciutto de Parma, torn into bite-sized pieces.
- 4 fresh Organic Basil Leaves torn into bite-sized pieces.
- 4 Organic Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Drizzle of good quality Balsamic Vinegar.
- Only toast the Sourdough bread slightly, you still want it somewhat soft.
- Poach an egg in water.
- Tear Prosciutto slices into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut Organic Cherry Tomatoes in half.
- When egg is poached, set on paper towel to absorb most of water drops
- Place toasted bread on plate, assemble Prosciutto, Basil leaves, and Organic Cherry Tomatoes over toast and place Poached Egg on top.
- Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar.
This is obviously not a vegetarian/vegan recipe, but it is the healthiest you could make this to have every once in a great while..